Sunday, 25 November 2007

PhotoHunt 85 - Hot

I have three hot things this week.

Firstly, a hot cake, just out of the oven. YUM, I can't wait to sit down with a cup of coffee and a slice of cake.

This morning we had boiled eggs. They were kept hot by two small hats, which I acquired with my purchase of two bottles of "Innocent Smoothie" from Sainsburys.

Last, but not least... Need I say more?
What did you find for your this week?


Natalie said...

Those are great photos! I love the colorful peppers!

My photo hunt is up too!

Anna said...

Oh my gosh this are really good. I wanna have of those food the one on the first picture.
visit my photo hunt too it's up already.

tiny london said...

Thank you both. I'll be right over to check yours out.

LibertyBelle said...

I love the cake and peppers too!
I also love your header - it is so British!!!
Happy New year